Lead Hybris Developer
Our partner organization is a highly successful logistics/distribution company with over 15 locations throughout N.A. and have been named one of the fastest growing companies in the Chicagoland area year after year. They are known in the industry for their impeccable customer service, high quality product offerings, and friendly demeanor. In addition to traditional health benefits (including 401K and profit sharing), they offer remote flexibility, potential for career advancement (they are growing like crazy), and a highly collaborative environment. While in the office they have a casual dress code, staff appreciation events, volunteering opportunities and an onsite gym!
After acquiring several companies in the last few years, they are growing their development team and are seeking a Lead Hybris Developer to join them immediately. This is a full-time, direct hire role with a competitive base salary, bonus structure, and profit sharing. You will be tasked with upgrading the eCommerce web platform as well as enhancing new features.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Hybris development.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Java J2EE development.
- Knowledge of the following Hybris Platform;
- Hybris catalog management, order management, promotions, pricing and other B2B eCommerce concepts.
- Hybris E-Commerce suite – Data modeling, Back-office customization, CronJobs, WCMS, Impex import/Export, validations, and interceptors.
- Hybris Task management, personalization, and security concepts for B2B and B2C business scenarios.
- Formal education and certifications highly valued but not required
- In depth experience with Java Spring Framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and relational databases
- Experience in developing new Extensions and features on Hybris to support different e-commerce functionalities.
- Proficient in writing optimized SQL/Flexible Search queries.
- Familiar with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and presenting solutions.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal).
- Ability to prioritize work and manage expectations while collaborating closely with leadership.
- Integrating Hybris with SAP S4/HANA a plus!
- Act as a lead developer, taking complete ownership on projects and mentoring junior developers
- Lead highly technical projects relating to Hybris Platform
- Assist in design, maintenance, and escalated support in Hybris development environment
- Support Hybris microservices
- Act as final escalation point for Hybris application related production issues.
- Assist with the estimation of development tasks, project timelines and scope.
- Independently interface with business and IT leadership on technical requirements.
- Lead sprints and ensure that software developers adhere to best practices and quality standards through code review.