Our client is a global medical research/devices company, a division of one of the most recognizable corporations in the market. They focus on improving lives through automating processes and developing the most complex, efficient devices available today.
In this role you will report into a project lead and test primarily Salesforce and integrated applications. You will be responsible to create test case scenarios, test steps, and test data creation based on best practices. You will develop formal test plans and test documents for production release, perform test execution and provide reports/results to the business. You will be the only QA assigned to the project and must manage all testing efforts within established deadlines.
- 5 years of QA experience (Automation)
- 2+ years of relevant Salesforce QA experience (Salesforce Administrator certification a plus)
- Experience with Automation tools (Selenium)
- Must have previous experience in Salesforce Service Cloud implementation projects
- Prior experience in SAP implementation projects
- Experience with end to end, integration, functional, regression testing, UAT testing, back end, and Salesforce components testing
- Understand the full data model inside & outside of Salesforce for functional and automation testing
- Categorically analyze and test Field Service Lightning features of the implemented project (CPQ, CLM)
- Familiarity with ERP applications and Java applications testing (a plus!)