Our client is one of the top performing logistics company in North America with one of the best TMS platforms in the industry! This is a privately-owned organization that has built its success on collaboration and lasting relationships.
This is an opportunity for you to dive into a variety of systems and focus on integration and migration testing. You will create test cases within a proprietary TMS and validate results. You will work closely with the EDI team in place and interface with various business units at all levels. The right individual will take a proactive approach and must be a quick learner!
- Experience with Logistics EDI Transactions like 204, 210, 214
- Prior experience creating, maintaining and managing test plans, test scenarios and test cases
- Understanding of QA testing principals, tools and techniques (manual)
- Functional understanding of Logistics space (HUGE advantage!)
- Understand testing integration within EDI and perform validation testing
- Strong documentation skills
- Familiarity with Mapforce or .Net (HUGE plus!)
This role will give you an opportunity to get a foot in the door to a thriving organization. Ultimately you will focus on testing during the initial phase of the project, but your long term career path is in your hands. It is up to you to identify where you can add value to the business and the hiring manage will support you along the way!