Our client is a multibillion dollar, global company and a leader in the their industry. This is an opportunity to join a high-volume environment, leveraging all resources to support client and network services. This is a great position for a driven, personable individual looking to be a part of a stable and thriving environment!
About The Role:
As an IT Analyst this person is responsible to provide day-day support for the clients infrastructure via telephone, email, desktop, and remote access to company users at the Maryville, TN location. Your responsibilities will include maintenance of network infrastructure, desktop and telecommunications equipment support, and wireless, printing, copying, and faxing solutions.
- Basic Office 365 troubleshooting and support
- Outlook-Updates, Setting up users, password resets etc.
- Troubleshooting a variety of hardware and software problems in a timely manner, maintaining SLA standards
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of Printers
- Windows and MS Office support
- Re-imaging desktops and laptops, Windows 7-10 migration experience required
- Mobile device set-up and support iPhones /Android
- Experience working within a distribution or manufacturing environment highly valued
- Experience with ServiceNow ticketing system a plus
- Exposure to barcode and RF scanner support major plus