Our client is a seasoned distribution company; named one of the fastest growing companies in the Chicagoland area. They are known in the industry for their impeccable customer service and friendly demeanor. This role offers remote flexibility or has the opportunity to go on-site on a hybrid schedule!
As an IT Risk & Compliance Analyst, you will join the Cybersecurity team and work closely with technical security engineers. Your role will be to own Risk Management, Compliance/Auditing, Privacy legislation and all security process and procedures. Your immediate goal will be to assess the current security infrastructure and make recommendations on improvements. An ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of cybersecurity and be comfortable taking ownership of IT Risk and Compliance.
Areas of Expertise Include;
- Risk Management
- Building new process and procedures as it relates to cyber security
- Change Management
- Implement security frameworks
- Disaster Recovery
- Security permissions and IT general controls
- Business Continuity
- 4+ years’ experience in IT Risk Management and Compliance
- Experience with security frameworks and technologies (NIST)
- Proven track record creating security polices and implementing into an organization
- Familiar with compliance regulations (PCI, SOX, HIPPA, Privacy)
- Experience with risk assessments (Vulnerability, IT Control, Privacy and Business Impacts)
- Familiar with IT environment as it relates to Network, Server and Cloud security
- Familiar with monitoring devices and change control process
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Passionate about implementing change!