Our client company is one of the most famous manufacturers of infant and child products in the United States. This highly reputable company has a Global presence and major name recognition. They are looking to bring a strong leader on board to assist in re-structuring and growing their PMO. This role report directly to the CIO and will work closely with IT leaders. This resource must have past experience in project management – ideally technical project management exposure.
As a highly visible leader, this PMO professional is expected to build project and program governance framework that will ensure consistency and order throughout the growing organization.
- Define and maintain KPI’s and metrics to track and monitor performance for IT projects within a Global company
- Participate and provide support to project leads and engineers as requested during project planning for key and large-scale growth projects
- Work cross-functionally through a high-level of collaboration with various departments and levels- constantly align PMO strategies
- Assemble standards for project planning, task tracking, reconciling budgets, and status reporting
- Provide an integrative view and analysis of the various project aspects within the key projects to enable better decisions making.
- Deliver effective tracking, reporting, and communication tools to provide leadership with key progress results
- Provide guidance to distributed project teams and other stakeholders on project management methodology
- Manage major change requests and learnings from key growth projects and identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and drive continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree required
- 10+ years of industry experience with a track record of managing a portfolio of cross-functional projects, ideally within a Global company
- Exceptional project management skills to lead end-to-end partnership delivery across key projects.
- Exceptional organization, detailed and effective communication, paired with- and time management skills.
- Comfortable with routinely communicating with business leaders, project owners, and executives regarding project/program status.
- Ability to influence- working on and with technical and cross-functional or highly matrixed teams who do not report into this role to get things done.
- Experience in ITIL methodology required
- Any experience working within a Global Manufacturing company, familiarity with SAP a major plus
- Exposure to ServiceNow, ERP projects (SAP), and manufacturing/ distribution environment ideal