Our client company is one of the most famous manufacturers of infant and child products in the United States. This highly reputable company has a Global presence and major name recognition. They are consistently upgrading their eCommerce platform to best suite their growing customer base and place high focus on quality and cutting edge technology.
This role requires Technical and Digital Marketing experience, as well as Product Management expertise. Strong E-commerce Technology experience and Organizational skills. This role will manage multiple projects for both the Web and Mobile App development teams.
- Develop and implement a Master Tracker for all open projects
- Generate and keep current a detailed project status report
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify more efficient workflows
- Monitor track and report on progress across multiple projects
- Hold team members accountable to deliver project tasks on time though constant communications with all parties
- Organize, lead meetings as well as prepare necessary materials and documenting the outcome
- Assess project risks and issues and propose solutions wherever possible
- Develop technical documentation including, customer journeys, user stories, data-flow diagrams, entity-relationship diagrams, and so forth.
- Improving efficiency of the current technology platforms including influencing and establishing best processes through solid design, decisions, and tools
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (in a related field is preferred).
- Knowledge of IT concepts, systems, platforms, tools, and technologies.
- Must have experience with creating digital products.
- Strong knowledge of both Website and Mobile Apps projects and plans
- Project Management Experience in a hybrid agile development methodology
- Experience in working with offshore team members
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategies/campaigns from a technical perspective, including social media, SEO/SEM, paid advertising, email marketing, and display advertising campaigns.
- Strong experience with web CMS to enable marketing/promotional sites.
- Understanding of digital landscape and good understanding of technical capabilities.
- Start-up / entrepreneurial experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Asana is a plus