Remote Technical Support Analyst – L1
Remote Technical Support Analyst - L1
Our client is a family-owned organization started in Chicago. Over the years they have grown their footprint and are now considered one of the go-to names in their industry! This is a very exciting time to join the team and the organization as they go through a digital transformation.
The company is currently offering the opportunity to work from home indefinitely.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will provide level I support to storefronts and corporate employees. You will support users across seven different locations via phone, in person and email on technical issues related to hardware, software, and connectivity. You will work closely with the support team to ensure users receive excellent customer service and are trained on all necessary technology within your scope of responsibility. A successful candidate will be a self-starter and manage their time effectively. The day-to-day working environment will require little direct supervision, so the ability communicate well is critical.
- Troubleshoot tickets from ticket queue (ServiceNow)
- Set up and configure laptops and desktops for new hires
- Onboard/off-board employees as scheduled
- Help create technical support documentation
- Password re-sets
- Perform Windows and mobile device software installations
- At least 1 year experience working in an end-user support role OR degree in Computer Science and aptitude to learn
- Familiar with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook
- Basic Windows troubleshooting
- Basic O365 support (SharePoint, Teams, OneNote)
- Phone Support
- Basic Active Directory support (user accounts, creating groups, group policy, Azure AD)
- Familiar with basic networking support (TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP)
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered