Our client company is one of the most famous distribution companies specializing in commercial and residential construction equipment, dating back over 20 years. With locations around the United States and several major projects underway, they are growing their internal IT team at record-breaking speed.
They are seeking a highly technical Workday Financials Analyst to architect and stabilize their existing Workday environment. This person is expected to take on a critical role of partnering with our Accounting & Finance team to design, implement/test, and deploy key projects, integrations, and innovative solutions that leverage the Workday platform to achieve the company’s billing initiatives and other business goals.
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary, an impressive bonus, amazing benefits, work-life balance, and the hiring manager would like to bring this resource on ASAP.
What you’ll do:
• Conduct Financials system and process analysis to identify enhancement opportunities and implement complex Workday configuration changes
• Leverage deep Workday Financials and systems knowledge to identify inter-dependencies and clearly communicate the business, process, or technical implications and benefits/risks to stakeholders
• Serve as the primary Workday Financials configuration specialist including AR, AP, GL, Financial Accounting, Expenses, Procurement, and administration expert for all Financials functionality, including end-to-end implementation and testing
• Partner with stakeholders and third-party vendors to define, build, and implement integrations
• Establish policies, procedures, and documentation requirements to optimize feature request in-take and implementation processes
• Work in a project management capacity to help gather requirements, evaluate, and implement new Workday Financials features, modules, or integrations
• Support Workday transactions as required during critical processing periods or higher volume windows such as Year-End, org changes, and billing timelines
What you’ll need:
• At least 4 years of Workday Financials Experience in Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, Suppliers, Financial Accounting, General Ledger areas
• Strong knowledge of Accounting and Payroll concepts and operations
• Extensive experience analyzing complex Financials-related business processes and configuring Workday functionality to enable those processes
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to set clear expectations with stakeholders and escalate issues as needed
• Partner with the VP of Systems and the CIO to create and maintain stable solutions