Our client is a seasoned distribution company; named one of the fastest growing companies the Chicagoland area. They are known in the industry for their impeccable customer service and friendly demeanor. This is a leadership opportunity that will allow you to work with established IT professionals and make a direct impact on overall growth and success for the organization.
As a Software Architect/Lead you will work closely with leadership to build up the e-commerce development team. Your role will consist of management duties, hands-on design and development for both web and mobile applications, and supporting the business to reach aggressive goals. We are looking for someone that will take ownership of projects, motivate their team, and truly be proud of the product they deliver!
A successful candidate will have the following;
- 8+ years’ experience in a Architect or Developer role focusing on both web and mobile applications
- At least 5+ years of experience with Java, J2EE/Spring
- Previous experience developing applications on IOS OR Android platforms- you are experienced with at least two of the following; mobile interface guidelines, mobile SDKs, Kotlin, Objective C, Swift
- Experience designing high volume, complex solutions
- Previously managed a small technical team and demonstrate leadership qualities
- Familiar with open source search solutions (Hybris E Commerce, SOLR, Endeca)
- Have the ability to own and manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining the highest level of customer service upon delivery
- Passionate and excitement about coding and designing solutions- you LOVE what you do!
- Distribution or E-Commerce experience a plus!