Our client is a seasoned distribution company; named one of the fastest growing companies the Chicagoland area. They are known in the industry for their impeccable customer service and friendly demeanor. This is a leadership opportunity that will allow you to work with established IT professionals and make a direct impact on overall growth and success for the organization.
This is a brand-new role for someone to take complete ownership of User Experience. You will be the sole UX resource handling everything “experience-related” for website and mobile applications. You will develop a strong working relationship with product owners, developers and UI designers and help build out new features and functionality. You must keep a close eye on customer behavior to ensure the absolute best user experience!
A day in the life of the UX Architect…
- Lead user research interviews and surveys to evaluate customer behavior
- Create and design user flows, customer journey maps, mockups and wireframes (Both web and mobile)
- Communicate with external vendors during integration process
- Test new ideas
- Work to improve customer experience daily!
Experience we are looking for…
- HTML/CSS experience
- Proven success of design projects you can share with us in your portfolio!
- Design Software (Sketch, Figma, UXPing)
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Proven success managing multiple projects and identifying priorities