Our client is a global healthcare company that specializes in producing and marketing medical devices. They are seeking a passionate individual with the ability to work on L1 and L2 hardware and software issues. This resource will report Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, onsite at their Lake Zurich location and work alongside a small team.
Our client is looking for a Desktop Support Specialist with experience managing Active Directory. This person will work on a small IT support team and work significantly on support tickets and Active Directory account modifications and creations. In this hands-on role, you are responsible for supporting client’s Windows 10 environment to the best of your ability, configuring and supporting Lotus Notes, you will work with network support and security as well as have the ability to perform back-ups and re-image PC and laptops.
- Answer incoming requests for service, and troubleshoot software and hardware issues primarily in person—also over the phone and through email
- Support Lotus Notes (configurations) A PLUS
- Active Directory account creation modification
- Document all tickets in tracking software and escalate to appropriate personnel and assist end users in use of equipment and software
- Work alongside small support team onsite and remotely
- Must have knowledge of common connectivity issues (access shared drives through VPN, ftp access, Symantec AV)
- Track lost documents using Asset Management and Magic
- Relevant experience in multiple environments
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Associates degree preferred
- Reliable transportation to and from Lake Zurich location