Our client is a well-known player within the financial services sector; located in one of Chicago’s premier districts- Magnificent Mile! They have a presence around the world, with their largest office right here in Chicago. The CTO has identified many key IT initiatives and is transforming the environment to be able to meet these goals.
A brand-new position has been created for an organized and eager individual. This is a hybrid role between a Technical Project Manager and Business Solutions Analyst so you must understand corporate structure; while having experience managing multiple IT projects at a time. You will be the only PM/Analyst on the team- the CTO and business will rely on you to manage the entire IT project portfolio and keep them aware of all updates and potential issues/risks that may affect deadlines. The perfect candidate will be articulate, detail-oriented and love a challenge!
- Own project management process and procedure and ensure efficient delivery
- Act as sole point of contact throughout project life-cycle
- Manage various Infrastructure related projects (Including Network, Storage, Server, Information Security projects)
- Define project management best practices and ensure teams adhere to these standards
- Manage IT vendors/partners and ensure successful execution
- Work with the business to identify business initiatives and define technical requirements
- Work closely with CIO to research and compare technology options based on cost and efficiency
- Provide first level support to business applications
- Support the business to identify future key initiatives and solutions