We are an established, yet growing 15-year old IT Recruitment Agency in downtown Chicago, who believes in quality versus quantity, and we apply this logic internally. MMD is deliberately “boutique” – because no one here is just a number. Everyone at MMD is a decision-maker, revenue driver, and a respected contributor.
We are not your standard recruitment agency because we allow for role ownership, we offer base+commission+bonus potential, we do not push full-desk recruiting (we have more than enough closable job orders), we do not push VMS roles, and we have longstanding relationships with most hiring managers we partner with.
Our clients vary from Fortune 500 companies to the newest Chicago start-ups. MMD’s business model is focused on developing and cultivating long-term relationships.
In this role you will:
- Partner with leadership, sales, and clients to understand hiring objectives and strategize to reach personal and company goals.
- Source and screen qualified technical candidates – determining strengths, discussing career history, and career trajectory.
- Work directly with Recruitment Manager to develop and execute recruitment plan of action including deliverables, tracking progress milestones, strategy for sourcing, and maintaining relationships with candidates.
- Participate in client calls discussing open requisitions and add value to the recruitment process, including but not limited to: job description creation, hiring manager point of contact introductions, taking initiative on exclusive openings.
- Salary negotiation.
- Utilize ATS to track candidate outreach, placement, and future partnership potential.
What we look for:
- Driven, resilient, strategic recruiter with the ability to take direction.
- Recruiters who are financially motivated and determined to build relationships to continue a career in staffing, recruitment leadership, or sales.
- Team players with the motivation to meet and exceed personal and company goals.
- Someone who enjoys meeting new people and expanding personal network.
- Emotionally intelligent, business-savvy professionals with the ability to collaborate with leadership and fellow recruiters on recruitment strategy, celebrating individual and team goals.