Who Are WE?
We are an IT Recruiting Boutique in downtown Chicago, who believes in quality versus quantity, and we apply this logic internally. MMD is deliberately “boutique” – because no one here is just a number or another pair of hands. Everyone at MMD is a decision maker, revenue driver, and a respected contributor. Our Clients vary from well-known Fortune 500 companies to the newest start-ups. MMD’s business model is focused on developing and cultivating long-term relationships. Our philosophy is to pay it forward and make strategic decisions to ensure future business and referrals. With this in mind, we heavily invest in our staff!
You are an ambitious, money-motivated individual wanting to grow your career in recruiting. You like meeting new people and networking, and can make small talk with anyone. You are a problem solver with business savvy. You are resilient; you can pick yourself up and learn from your mistakes. You are a WINNER, you do not settle for mediocrity, and you strive for excellence. We are a tight-knit group; in order to fit right in you must be motivated and hold your own at a networking event or Happy Hour!
- One-on-one training to prepare you to be an immediate contributor and begin earning commissions.
- Your compensation includes Base Salary + Commissions+ Bonus Potential. We offer a full benefits package, PTO, Paid Holidays, and earned WFH days.
- We will help you reach your goals by our commitment to monthly one-on-one meetings focused on LEARNING and EARNING.
- We develop our teams’ confidence and promote natural growth by allowing everyone to freely interact with our clients at all levels.
- Our pay structure combines base pay, uncapped commissions, and quarterly bonuses, which we build around your strengths’ and adjust to market conditions.
- We provide you with all possible resources, encouraging professional experimentation and creativity.
- We have a transparent office environment, where all of our transactions, costs, and challenges are openly discussed in meetings to allow the team maximum business operations exposure.
- We take team building very seriously; hiring decisions are made as a group, with input from all employees. We are back to having our team outings (with and without our clients), company trips, and holiday celebrations!