Our client, a large financial institution with a cutting-edge online trading platform, is looking for a support engineer with professional experience working within a corporate environment. This organization is known for hiring the best and the brightest. Their name on your resume would serve as a badge of honor and this environment loves to promote from within.
This is a long term, exciting opportunity to perform day-to-day support L1 & L2, assisting in the onboarding and reassignment of end-users, as well as participating in large scale projects.
The right candidate is a career-minded engineer who enjoys working with people and isn’t afraid of a high-urgency environment because this high-urgency is accompanied by above-market compensation.
This role offers flexible hours, casual dress code, and is located near several CTA stations downtown.
Qualifications MUST include:
- Experience with IT Support field with at least 1 year of working within a professional environment
- Strong Professional experience setting up and supporting Dell machines
- Experience with new user setups, password resets, account creation, office build-outs and work station moves
- Solid working knowledge of Active Directory / Office 365
- Professional experience, setting-up, configuring, upgrading, and supporting laptops, desktops, and VoIP phones