Our client is a rapidly growing IT Services provider startup led by industry leaders who have grown up in the industry. They offer various customized solutions for their clients that focus in the areas of PLM, IoT, and Cybersecurity. We are looking for a Teamcenter guru to drive complex solutions for corporate PLM and IT system capability.
In this role will join a team made up of proven IT Executives to ensure solution insights, direction, and methods implemented are class leading and innovative. You will act as a Solution Architect, gathering requirements to design/configure and customize the functionality of PLM. You will work closely with developers, DBAs, and business owners to perform data modeling and data mapping- in addition, you will help the team troubleshoot all Teamcenter related issues. You will be responsible for ensuring the suite of products is meeting business standards and successfully interfacing with other enterprise systems. You must be open to travel to customer locations when needed!
What do you NEED to know?
- Design and Development within Teamcenter PLM environment
- Architecture design/code and System Integration
- How to manage multiple sites within Teamcenter and development/configuration of BMIDE
- Manufacturing environment a MUST and ERP systems
- Various Modules of Teamcenter (Structure Manager, Workflow Designer)
- Programming Languages (C, C++, JAVA, .NET)
- Software API integration and ERP/Teamcenter Integration
- CAD integration frameworks
- Project Prioritization and problem-solving
What you know that makes you EXTRA?
- XML core technologies (Schema, XSLT, XPath, SOAP, DTD, WSDL)
- System Engineering concepts and methodologies
- Content Management concepts or PLM XML, XML Publishing, XML Architecture
- Databases, servers, hardware, performance tuning