Our client is a rapidly growing IT Services provider offering various customized solutions for their clients that focus in the areas of PLM, IoT, and Cybersecurity. We are looking for a Teamcenter SME with extensive knowledge in configuring and administering Teamcenter.
- Gathering technical specifications, developing specifications, optimizing performance, and executing automated and manual data cleansing for Teamcenter program.
- Developing standards, templates, and procedures for Teamcenter development.
- Performance and integration testing and making recommendations for improvements.
- Developing working relationships with management at client sites.
- Making recommendations for products/services for clients based on their needs and managing client expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience with PLM administration, at least 1 years of Teamcenter experience
- 2+ years of experience with networking, systems administration, and IT operating systems
- Familiar working with CAD programs, preferably NX, managing workflows and monitoring performance
- Experience with upgrades and patch deployments in Teamcenter and deploying updates and customizations
- Previous consulting experience preferred
- Willingness to travel as needed (30% or less)