We are working with a private healthcare and wellness firm, that offers a variety of services to their clients. This company provides competitive pay and excellent benefits to their staff. We are looking for someone who craves ownership and visibility. This person will report straight to their hands-on CIO to tag team all IT related initiatives. Since this organization is on the smaller side the perfect resource will be someone who is willing to tackle everything from level 1 support to systems administration. They are looking to take a contract-to-hire route, in order to make sure there is a good cultural fit and love on both sides, converting the right candidate to full-time status after 6 months.
The candidate will provide day to day support to internal clients both directly and through call/email. They will support MS Office suite (Office 365), connectivity, iPhones, desktops and laptops and perform server back-ups and administration. They also assist with business recovery plans and various other projects. The candidate will also be monitoring of antivirus services, backup systems, and basic software patches on a daily bases.
This candidate has to be able to identify hardware issues and work with vendors on ordering replacement parts as well as work effectively with service providers for our mobile devices. However, most importantly the candidate would be encouraged to assess reoccurring issues and come up with solutions/ perform root-cause analysis. Therefore they would welcome a strategic thinker with a solid business sense.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Hands-on experience working with Microsoft operating systems, Active Directory, Virtualization, Microsoft Office, Office 365.
- Experience resolving end-user hardware and software problems in a real-time environment.
- Experience with direct desk side support as well as phone/email support
- Exposure to working with Firewalls
- Real life experience with MS Exchange
- CCNA Certification