Our client is unique to the food and beverage industry with a two-tiered business model generating multiple streams of revenue. Having been around for over a decade they have locations around the US and are continuing to expand. This is an awesome opportunity to step into the IT organization during a crucial time of growth and be a part of an evolving infrastructure.
They are looking for a Systems Engineer who would be responsible for the technical oversight of their enterprise operating systems, both on-premise and in the cloud. This includes being responsible for deployments, automation, and integrations with enterprise applications. This person will report to the IT Systems Manager.
- At least 5 years of experience configuring Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems, with at least 3 of those years focused on Windows environments.
- 3+ years of Active Directory experience, including experience with Azure AD and Azure SSO
- Experience deploying software packages using SCCM, Intune, JAMF, and/or WSUS
- Strong experience using PowerShell for automation
- Experience supporting M365 applications
- Proven experience completing assigned duties in a timely fashion
- Ability to make recommendations to ensure security and compliance with industry standards for platform infrastructure
- Relevant certifications are a plus, not required