OUR CLIENT is a mid-sized Healthcare company that currently has 500+ employees, with plans to triple in size over the next few years. They are located in the near Northern Suburbs, in a beautiful newly remodeled facility, and they promote a fun-loving work environment, where hard work is rewarded without any bureaucracy!
THIS ROLE allows maximum visibility, as it reports directly to the CIO and has a huge potential to fast track into leadership because of their plans for aggressive growth and commitment to innovation. The leadership is excited about tech and there is a budget in place for variety of improvements, many of which will be in the hands of this candidate. We would be happy to share more details on their vision with a candidate truly interested in growing as an engineer, and potentially growing into a leadership position.
- Experience with Exchange/ Office 365
- Experience building and supporting variety of Windows Servers 2008 – 2016
- Experience supporting SQL Server environment
- Experience helping with Software deployment
- Basic Networking Skills, including Cisco Firewalls, SonicWall
- Experience Supporting VoIP
- Project Management Experience on ANY scale
- Professional experience with virtual technology like Azure or Amazon Cloud – both would be a huge PLUS
THE RIGHT PERSON is a fantastic communicator, a “people person” that can manage up and down, with a strong customer focus.
BENEFITS & SALARY would be competitive- we are likely to be able to beat your current compensation and steal you away from your employer. If you happen to speak Russian, have a Healthcare background, we already love you!