Our client is a robust non-profit in the e-learning space. Their mission is to provide learning tools that empower and support communities. This is a tight-knit team passionate about helping others.
We are looking for a system administrator to support both onsite and remote employees. This is a hybrid position, supporting servers, networks as well as end users. You must have impeccable customer service skills and enjoy working within a collaborative environment.
- Bachelor or Associates Degree
- 2+ years Network administration Experience (support cisco hardware, firewalls)
- 3+ years System Administration Experience (troubleshoot Windows Server, VMware, AD, Azure, O365, Intune)
- 3+ years End User Support within a Microsoft environment
- Asset Management & Inventory Control
- Scripting Knowledge