Having been around for over 100 years, this client has made a remarkable impact in the Mining&Metals industry. Starting as a division of a much larger corporation, they now function as a completely independent entity bursting with opportunity. The team shares it is an exciting time to join given all the potential they see for the future of the organization and the impact each individual can make. They offer great benefits along with relocation assistance for the right candidate!
There is currently an opening for a System Administrator to take complete ownership of all things IT related. The current environment is a mix of some legacy and some more sophisticated systems and it is your job to bring the tech organization to the next level. You will manage and negotiate your own contracts, lead internal projects, provide day-day support for the companies’ PCs, servers, network and applications, and oversee vendor relationships. You will advise the business on recommended solutions and interact with both manufacturing and office environments. Our perfect candidate will be a self-starter, passionate about being a hands-on and strategic leader within the organization.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Server and Network Administration (AD, Group Policy Management, BackUps)
- Previous experience with basic Network principles (TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP, basic cabling)
- 5+ years’ experience providing end-user support (computer install and configurations)
- Experience creating detailed documentation
- Research and present technology trends and potential solutions on the market
What makes you stand out!
- Technical Certifications (MCP, MCSE, CCNA, .NET, A+)
- SQL Server and SQL reporting services
- Cisco switch/router experience
- Programming knowledge
- Manufacturing experience