Our client is a top-rated national transportation and logistics company headquartered in the Chicago suburbs. With several locations in and around Illinois this company is known for being cost effective and cutting edge! This organization has a history of satisfied customers and an extremely high employee retention rate. Do you have what it takes to join the team?
This world- class company is currently and constantly making positive changes and they are about to kick off a major Active Directory project. They are seeking Sr. Windows Engineer Consultant to join the team for a 12+ month engagement (final cutover scheduled this time next year). This person will team up directly with a Senior Manager to undertake a large AD migration of thousands of users. This resource will work onsite Monday to Friday and occasional weekends to ensure successful project completion!
- 5+ years Active Directory experience
- Extensive experience with Windows mailbox migrations
- Office365 migration/ standardization experience
- Ability to function as a fully independent resource- interfacing with project teams and executives to provide project status updates
- Ability to create and modify shared mailboxes and access remote desktops
- Significant NAS exposure – migrating unstructured data
- Experience with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Occasionally ability to work weekends
- Ability to travel up to 20%