Our client company is one of the most famous manufacturers of outdoor equipment, with a well-known brand dating back over 50 years. With locations around the world and several major projects underway, they are growing their internal IT team at record-breaking speed. With the recent release of several new and groundbreaking products, they are now beginning a technical transformation which has lead to several new and exciting openings across the business.
These full-time positions come with amazing benefits, a family-friendly culture, tuition reimbursement, remote flexibility, bonus potential, and flexibility. With this said, they are looking for career-driven professionals who think outside the box in their search for solutions — true leaders at heart! *This role is currently remote but will require eventual onsite attendance in one of the various Chicago-area offices.*
Our client is seeking an SAP FICO Analyst to work on some major upcoming projects. This Senior SAP Analyst will be responsible for systems development, configuration, implementation, testing and training to support the SAP Finance and Controlling (FICO) business initiatives.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the maintenance/configuration of SAP FICO, interfaces to and from SAP as well as other finance and controlling functions
- Working alongside small SAP Team, collaborating on projects and support
- Design and configure the system
- Develop use cases, test plans, test scripts and test cases.
- Execute test plans and test scripts / cases to ensure system changes are aligned with business requirements.
- Responsible for resolving escalated help desk requests including Break Fix, Support Master Data, small enhancements, reporting, and other business requests.
- Hands-on configuration experience with FICO and related SAP areas
- History of successful full-cycle SAP implementations
- Must have experience with Vistex and product costing
- Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 and exposure to SAP S/4 HANA ideal
- Successful history of participating in major SAP FICO projects, upgrades, and rollouts
- IDOC and ABAP knowledge a plus