Our client is unique to the food and beverage industry with a two-tiered business model generating multiple streams of revenue. Having been around for over a decade they have locations around the US and are continuing to expand. This is an awesome opportunity to step into the IT organization during a crucial time of growth and be a part of an evolving infrastructure. They offer work from home flexibility two days a week, tremendous benefits, and a tight knit culture!
We are looking for a seasoned cross-functional Project Manager to act as the sole point of contact for all efforts related to the delivery of enterprise solution projects. An ideal person will come from a strong business background- act as a change leader and understand business nuances to efficiently drive value for the organization. In addition to managing expectations around the scope, timeline, and budget of a project, you will also ensure best practices and processes are met by the team. As the organization grows, you will set standards, implement tools, and adopt methodology for future projects. You must be a natural leader and exude confidence when working with both the business and technical teams.
- 5+ years experience in a project manager role
- Previous experience with package software implementation projects (package selection, configuration, implementation and operations)
- Familiar with change management
- Experience with project software including Microsoft suite of products (Visio, MS project)
- Proven track record of motivation other team members to meet deadlines and adhere to set budgets
- Experience working with the following technology; POS, eCommerce, CRM, Mobile apps
- Working within retail of restaurant industry a plus!
- PMP Certification a plus!
Familiar with the following technologies highly preferred!
- Retail Point of Sale systems
- Oracle Micro or NCR Aloha
- SAP, Oracle, Workday
- Clarity and Microsoft Project
- Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Team and/or Smartsheets