Our client, a large financial institution with a cutting-edge online trading platform, is looking for a support engineer with professional experience in banking or an online lending environment. This organization is known for hiring the best and the brightest. Their name on your resume would serve as a solid stepping stone to lift your career to new heights!
This is a 3 + year engagement performing day-to-day support, assisting in the onboarding and reassignment of end users, as well as participating in large scale projects. Although this a consulting opportunity, our client reserves to right to extend a full-time offer to any of our consultants.
Qualifications MUST include:
- 5+ years in the IT Support field with at least 1 year of working in the financial industry
- Strong Professional experience setting up and supporting MAC machines utilizing JAMF
- Solid working knowledge of Active Directory / Office 365
- Experience setting up and configuring Linux Boxes (CentOS 5 preferred)
- Professional experience, setting-up, configuring, upgrading, and supporting VoIP phones
The right candidate is a career-minded engineer who enjoys working with people and isn’t afraid of a high-urgency environment, because this high-urgency is accompanied by above-market compensation. The hours are 10am -7pm, Mon-Fri.