Our client company is one of the, most famous manufacturers of infant and child products. With locations around the world, and a name everyone recognizes they continuously work to perfect their eCommerce platform. With the recent release of several new and groundbreaking products, they are now beginning a technical transformation which has lead to over 10 full-time openings.
We are looking for a dedicated iOS Developer that will work on our clients in-house mobile applications. You will collaborate with a rapidly growing team and help take the application to new heights. You will understand problems faced by users and propose top solutions to increase customer satisfaction. This role offers the opportunity to grow your technical portfolio by having a major say in this applications functionality.
- Create engaging, creative experiences working directly with UI/UX teams
- Develop complex applications from top to bottom (user interface design, application design, implementation, documentation, unit and functional testing, deployment to customers).
- Optimize the size, performance, and reliability of mobile applications and frameworks.
- Estimate the duration of design, development, documenting, and testing tasks
- Support existing production mobile applications, and quickly and accurately troubleshoot and correct critical production issues.
- Assist in the design and generation of automated unit & functional tests
- 3+ years experience in Objective-C, must have experience with Swift
- Full-stack development experience is a must
- Experience working with React Native a plus
- Experience with offline storage and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- The perfect candidate will have a successful track record developing mobile applications for eCommerce clients