Our Client is a large global investment firm built around world-class talent, strong leadership, and cutting-edge technology. They are seeking a Sr. Infrastructure Support Specialist to provide support and administration for all internal end-user software, hardware, and connectivity.
The right candidate is focused on resolving a wide range of technology issues while providing top-tier customer service to our end users. This engineer will have high visibility and work directly alongside senior staff to provide technical support via phone, email, and face-to-face.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Identifying, diagnosing, tracking and resolving complex technical problems
- Escalating issues and facilitating user assistance from third parties or other IT groups as needed
- Escalating, coordinating and managing incident response for critical firm-wide issues
- Troubleshooting technology issues related to hardware, software, user accounts, trading environments, operating systems and mobility
- A Bachelor’s degree (BS or BA) and 3+ years of relevant technical support experience- Required
- Providing excellent, white-glove technical support
- Troubleshooting all aspects of mobility, including Windows laptops, MFA solutions, remote connectivity, VPN
- Must have experience working with Office 365
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote and related add-ins
- Troubleshooting issues related to Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Microsoft Exchange, TCP/IP
- Troubleshooting issues with messaging platforms, collaboration, video conferencing tools (such as WebEx, Zoom, Blue Jeans), and A/V issues