Who are they?
Our client is the most prestigious in their industry. They have offices located throughout the US, Europe, and Asia and have focused on building teams of top performing individuals. This is an opportunity to join an organization that is implementing new technology and gives you a chance to get a foot in the door to an ever-evolving company.
Who are they looking for?
They are looking for an Analyst to support their global HR systems and reporting solutions. This would include leading technology and reporting initiatives, improving process flow through data flow analysis, and acting as the technical escalation point for HR applications.
- At least 5 years of experience working with multiple business units to translate business needs into requirements
- 5+ years of experience creating reports and analyzing large data sets using PeopleSoft Query, SQL and Excel
- Understanding of self-service solutions within PeopleSoft
- Previous experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- Comfortable with presenting visual data reports to C-suite and the ability to create easy to understand visual data formats
- Ability to manage projects, previous project coordination/management experience strongly preferred