Our client is a rapidly growing IT Services provider startup led by industry leaders who have grown up in the industry. They offer various customized solutions for their clients that focus in the areas of PLM, IoT, and Cybersecurity. As an IoT Developer, you will be focused on the configuration and deployment of Teamcenter solutions.
This is a senior role for someone that appreciates collaboration and problem-solving. You will work with a talented Teamcenter architect to configure and deploy methodologies that meet client requirements. You will provide analysis for future customization while following standard practices, keep the team abreast of current/new technology, and prepare training materials after implementation of the new solution has completed. You MUST be a technical genius within the Teamcenter suite and be able to support and advise all issues related to this product.
- Troubleshoot Teamcenter technical issues (installation, deployment, configuration, database performance, server/client side issues)
- Develop and configure BMIDE in a multi-site Teamcenter environment
- Work with various Teamcenter modules including structure manager and workflow designer
- Configure ERP Interfaces and other Teamcenter modules
- Upgrade CAD and PLM tools
- Integrate CAD frameworks (large-scale)
- Develop excellent code in the following language’s; JAVA, .NET, C++, C
- Thrive in a high-pressure environment that is deadline driven
- Communicate with technical and non-technical teams
- Must have experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Solve problems.
- XML core technologies
- Change Requests and helpdesk resolution
- PLM XML, XML Publishing, XML design