Our multi-billion-dollar client company is one of the world’s largest manufacturing companies with economy-proof products that allows them to prosper and grow in these difficult times. They are in the process of rapid growth and looking for a Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst who will work heavily on establishing best practices for an ever-evolving, highly secure, technical environment. This resource will play a major part in the company’s growing Cybersecurity infrastructure and work internal and external business leaders and engineers to design, maintain, and support application and user security including user authentication, remote access & mobile security, security of cloud services, and SAAS.
This candidate will use their experience and creativity to improve security awareness and educate the Company’s user community on best practices. They will be responsible for the oversight and monitoring of security events and vulnerability management. Though this is a functional role, a technical understanding of cyber security systems is a must have.
- At least 5 years of experience in an Information Security role
- Strong background working with cybersecurity standards within an enterprise environment
- Strong experience with firewall and anti-virus software (Forti-net, Kaspersky, Vectra AI, or similar ideal, but not required)
- This resource must have the ability to work within a rowing environment with varying levels of legacy and bleeding edge tech
- Professional knowledge of SIEM architecture
- Must have understanding of Infrastructure/ Network Cybersecurity standards
- Strong attention to detail and strong documentation skills
- Experience managing several projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands and work well under pressure
- Willingness to self-study and maintain proficiency in the technical cybersecurity & risk domains.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in an Information Security role
- This resource must have a technical understanding of Cybersecurity’s role within a multi-national, high volume, distributed enterprise organization
- Undergrad Degree in the areas of Computer Science/Information Management Systems/Cyber Security/similar area
- Light programming/scripting experience an advantage
- A minimum of one of the following qualifications is desirable, CISSP/CEH
- Strong knowledge of IT and risk-related frameworks and standards (e.g. ISO 27001, ISO 27017, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, CIS)
- Ability to weigh business risk and enforce appropriate IT controls
- Experience assessing technical requirements and functionality working alongside business leaders and engineers
- Excellent interpersonal skills