Having been around for over 80 years, our client continues to make drastic improvements to their product line keeping them relevant. They manufacture a variety of high-quality electronics and emphasize continuous improvement across the organization.
A new position has opened for a Sr. Cloud Engineer to join the team and own the design and implementation of new cloud solutions. The team will count on this person to advise on technology trends and ensure best practices are being met. He/She will have the opportunity to work with a variety of cloud platforms including AWS, Azure and Google. You will often find yourself presenting ideas to management and forming strategy with senior members in the organization.
More about the role..
- Develop clear and concise documentation pertaining to new solutions
- Act as SME on large, complex and global infrastructure projects
- Review and audit current technology to ensure standards are met and solutions remain cutting edge
- Manage product evaluations and proof of concept
- Help identify cloud solutions that support business initiatives
- Manage vendors and ensure efficiency and top performance
What experience do you need..
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven experience effectively managing multiple projects at a time
- In depth experience with messaging and collaboration platforms (Office 365)
- At least 3+ years designing, implementing and supporting cloud technologies within a global environment (AWS, Azure, or Google)
- Have the ability to meet project deadlines on-time and on budget
- Familiar with SaaS Identify and Security Technologies (Single Sign-On, Federation Services and Identity Management)
- Experience in orchestration and automation services
- Ability to communicate effectively with leadership/executive level as it relates to technology and project details
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills!