Our client is one of the largest wholesalers in the North American region with an impressive portfolio of all the top brands we know and love! This privately- owned company is known for treating their employees like family, has a healthy mix of work life balance, and puts a strong focus on career development.
As a Sr. SQL (Azure) Developer your primary function will be to develop and support cloud- based applications. You will work closely with PMs, Technical Leads and the business to understand expectations and build workflows/requirements. In addition, you will partner with team members on new design and code reviews for new features and enhancements that are being implemented within the system. This is a great opportunity for a true developer, passionate about coding and solving problems.
- 3+ years experience with Azure Services including Azure Data Factory or Databricks
- In depth Azure SQL Server required
- Strong Python development experience (RESTAPI, Azure Functions, App Services)
- In depth knowledge of Azure authentication, identity and access management, authorization, and service principals
- Knowledge of Snowflake
- Experience with the following technologies;
- Cloud Services, App Services, Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, .Net, Odata, Web API
- private endpoints/private links
- automated unit testing.
- JSON, XML, CSV, Parquet, Avro etc.
- Application security frameworks
- Source code technologies (GIT)
- Azure DevOps (CI/CD pipelines)
- Solid understanding of SDLC
- Azure Certification
- Familiar with ABAP development
- Knowledge of SAP architecture (SAP Data Services and Fiori)
- Familiar with Distribution industry