Our client is not your standard Fintech company; they are a team of accomplished leaders and tech enthusiasts paving a new path in their industry. This growing organization has put a strong emphasis on developing a culture to attract passionate individuals with entrepreneurial minds. They are looking to add like-minded individuals to the team to continue to develop their IT platform to really set them apart from their competitors.
Is this you?
- Passionate about software development and keeping up to date on the latest and greatest trends?
- Love to build things…
- Like to let your creative side out- especially when solving problems and brainstorming with your team?
- LOVE your code…
If the answer is yes, you’re a perfect fit for the team…
Reporting into the VP of Development, you will act as a crucial contributor to developing and supporting an existing native android application. You will be responsible to define application strategy and drive the technical direction of the UI component. You will work closely with various business units to understand how to best optimize user experience, and work to create a unique, top notch application that leaves an unforgettable impression on its users.
What will you contribute?
- Expert level knowledge of Java, SDK and Git
- Background in building mobile application strategy and developing prototypes
- Source Code Control experience
- Experience integrating backend systems to web service integration
- Knowledge of UI design principals, usability patterns and best practices
- End-end system design (knowledge of back-end services)
- Previous experience with continuous delivery (mobile) and continuous integration
- Object Oriented Programming and Object Oriented Design (Java, j2EE, J2ME)
- Kotlin Experience preferred
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs preferred
- Familiarity with push notifications and cloud message API preferred
- Most importantly you will bring a positive vibe to the mobile team and excitement to build something great.