ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Our Client is a well-funded tech start-up, founded by a group of successful serial entrepreneurs. Call us to hear more about whom, when and how – you will be impressed! We are not just a staffing partner, but an investor.
This new organization already has over 20 million dollars in starting capital and they are building a team of the best and the brightest. If you are chosen for this role, you will not only get the room for creativity, you will also get access to the cream of the crop of Chicago’s tech community. You will join a laid back and fun group of folks in a brand-new office space located steps away from Union Station.
WHAT WE NEED
We are looking for a versatile Software Engineering Manager with at least a year or two of management experience, and the ability to lead a team of 4. This resource will be a hands on leader with the ability to act as a technical resource about 30% of the time.
- Professional web development experience, published samples of past projects (Github, online portfolio, Bitbucket)
- Experience working closely with collaborating with upper management
- Action oriented doer, someone who can execute a technical vision
- Strong ability to debate, negotiate, and persuade
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision and Life Insurance
- Casual dress policy
- Dynamic start-up culture
- Ability to make an immediate and lasting impact, learn from the best
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Located near Union and Ogilvie