Our client company is one of the most famous manufacturers of outdoor equipment, with a well-known brand dating back over 50 years. With locations around the world and several major projects underway, they are growing their internal IT team at record-breaking speed. With the recent release of several new and groundbreaking products, they are now beginning a technical transformation which has led to several new and exciting openings across the business.
These full-time positions come with amazing benefits, a family-friendly culture, tuition reimbursement, remote flexibility, bonus potential, and flexibility. With this said, they are looking for career-driven professionals who think outside the box in their search for solutions — true leaders at heart!
Our client is looking to directly hire a SharePoint Solutions Architect to work on varying technical projects throughout the business. This role will require SharePoint implementation, administration, development, and support.
Required Experience and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the SharePoint engineering team to develop and maintain SharePoint roadmap, incorporating vendor offering changes in light of business needs and company’s overall strategy
- Work with varying IT teams to ensure successful sunsetting of legacy applications as SharePoint continues to evolve
- Training and guiding global resources such that they become self-sufficient in deploying SharePoint solutions independently, acting as SME for user base
- Work closely with SharePoint, Exchange, Skype for Business, PowerBI, Flow, PowerApps, etc.
- Lead charge for re-engineering company intranet
- Take ownership of SharePoint project efforts as a subject matter expert in multiple capacities including design, development, integration and issue resolution
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Management to best utilize Office 365 product suite
- Collaborate with leadership to establish Global Infrastructure and Engineering policies (must have experience with governance best practices)
- Experience working within ITIL environment major bonus – not required
- Exposure to working on Master Data and Tax Projects
- Coordinate with delivery teams (development, infrastructure, project management) to ensure timely and accurate delivery of solutions