Our client is a full-service healthcare provider with over 70 locations! They have recently made a stronger focus on improving their IT infrastructure and have complete support from the business. The current Director in place has quite the vision and is looking for top performers to be apart of the execution!
Our client is looking to maximize the use of Service Now. You be responsible for the support, configuration, testing and development across the Service Now platform. You will work closely with various to teams to ensure complete understanding of the business needs and act as an escalation point for a support analyst handling level 1 and level 2 issues. Leadership will rely on you to take complete ownership of the platform- not only will you support the existing ITSM, you will own the implementation of new applications onto the platform.
- Bachelors or Associate Degree in related field
- 3+ years working on development and support within Service Now Platform
- Experience implementing and configuring new applications on Service Now Platform
- Solid knowledge of programming fundamentals and software management principals
- Experience designing and developing complex reports or data extracts within Service Now
- Previous experience within Healthcare industry (a plus!)
- Service Now Certifications (strong plus!!)
- ITIL Foundation Certification (strong plus!!)