Our client is a top consulting firm in Chicago- the organization has a close-knit team where ideas are heard and encouraged. Named one of the fastest growing tech companies they offer innovative solutions to mid-size companies with a customizable approach. The organization values its employees and offers highly competitive benefits. The Service Delivery Manager will report to the Director of Service Delivery.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will act as the right hand to the VP of Service Delivery. Your main objective will be to take ownership of process and procedures as it relates to the Service Delivery team and ensure maximum efficiency. Not only will you build upon the existing process in place, you will implement best practices and be expected to hold engineers accountable to these changes. A successful candidate will come from a technical services background in addition to having experience managing a support team in the past. You must have a proven track record with change management and improving the day to day operations within a service delivery team
Day to day responsibilities will include keeping resources on track with SLAs and KPIs, overseeing the delivery of support services and ensure clients remain happy, and assisting with the overall efficiency of the Service Delivery Team all while providing exceptional customer service.
- 2+ years of experience managing teams or leadership experience in an IT setting
- Experience creating and implementing procedures and ensuring compliance with customer requirements
- Experience creating, implementing, and enforcing SLAs and KPIs
- Experience overseeing the day-to-day operations of a Service Delivery team
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience with all aspects of Service Delivery ( Change Management, Service Quality, Customer Experience, Service Culture)
- Previous experience in a technical role providing IT support (triage and troubleshooting preferred)
- Familiar with cloud technologies
- Experience providing outstanding customer service
Nice to have:
- Experience working with ServiceNow
- MSP experience