Our client is a full-service healthcare provider with over 70 locations! They have recently made a stronger focus on improving their IT infrastructure and have complete support from the business. The current Director in place has quite the vision and is looking for top performers to be a part of the execution!
Our client is looking for Service Desk Supervisor to join the team. This is a newly created role for an eager individual excited to take on a new challenge. The supervisor will report into the Manager of Service Operations and lead a team of level 1 and 2 technicians. You will support the organizations systems and applications through clearly identifying process and procedure for the service desk to ensure efficiency.
- Work with IT Help Desk associates to ensure they respond to inbound calls and
- tickets in an efficient, courteous, and knowledgeable manner
- Proactively determine ways to improve support/service process and procedure
- Assists with ticket system maintenance and organization
- Help drive technical innovation while promoting a team building environment
- Supervise and evaluate IT Help Desk associate’s performance
- Set objectives and deadlines for work, formulates plans and projects that
- increase efficiencies
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Knowledge of Cisco Contact Center and Reporting
- Familiar with Service Now and report generation
- Experience with Calabrio AQM (preferred)
- Experience with Calabrio WFM (preferred)
- Knowledge of Service Now TMS (preferred)
- Familiar supporting windows environment
- Effectively communicate with customers (faculty, staff and students) and team members when resolving issues
- Healthcare industry preferred by not required!
- Knowledge of Epic (strong plus!)
- ITIL or HDI Cert a plus!