Our client is the most prestigious in their industry. They have offices located throughout the US, Europe, and Asia and have focused on building teams of top performing individuals. This is an opportunity to join an organization that is implementing new technology and gives you a chance to get a foot in the door to an ever-evolving company.
What are they looking for? A strong server engineer to provide day to day support to container technology in addition to working closely with the lead engineer on projects related to this new system. In this role you will be working within a RedHat environment and must have exposure within a medium to large scale environment.
- Experience working within a medium to large scale Linux environment (Red Hat Preferred- Deploying systems and troubleshooting)
- Experience deploying, managing and troubleshooting Kubernetes clusters
- Familiar with Rancher (deploying container clusters)
- Experience managing VMware environment and deploying VMS
- In depth understanding of docker (troubleshooting)
- Familiar with monitoring tools such as SCOM and DynaTrace
- Understanding of processes such as change management, root cause analysis and change control
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently
What makes you a star?
- Cloud exposure a plus! (Managing access to Azure Dev Ops)
- Understanding of DNS, certificates, nginx
- Understanding of F5 and load balancers