Our Client is a leading manufacturer in the medical industry. This company values partnership, innovation and integrity. They put a strong emphasis on customer service to improve experience, and this mentality carries over with their staff.
We are looking for an experienced Server Administrator to work within a multi-technology environment. You will be joining the infrastructure team after a recent acquisition to assist with the evaluation and remediation process. You will be working with a broad range of technologies, supporting current infrastructure, assessing inventory and providing detail documentation of the environments. A successful candidate MUST be a clear communicator and have a strong desire to tackle complex problems.
Your experience includes;
- 4+ years of experience with Windows Server enterprise environment (2003/2012)
- Familiar with security as it relates to cloud based infrastructure
- Active Directory experience (Support and Administration a MUST-configuration a PLUS!)
- Previous experience serving as a technical resource for existing and new projects, providing insight and ensuring project methodology is followed
- Previous experience managing and supporting Windows servers in physical and VMware environment
- Experience creating detailed documentation of inventory, system builds, modifications, and implementations
- Successfully monitored systems and identified performance issues proactively
- Experience working within large scale, enterprise environment
- Experience working within a virtualized environment
- DETAIL ORIENTED!
- Previously worked on a build out OR upgrade an absolute must!!