Our client is a national logistics company HQ’d in Chicago with a presence in El Paso, TX and they are looking for a Server Engineer to join their team. This headcount is open due to the departure of a long term employee and the need is urgent. We are looking for an excited, server focused, jack of all trades to assist our client as they approach a server migration project.
Within this role, you will be performing day-to-day troubleshooting and support of servers and hardware in a small to mid-size user environment, working alongside senior staff and a small team of IT administrators. While this is a Windows server support focused role, there will be some break/fix and desktop support expected.
Qualifications MUST include:
- Experience supporting Windows Servers
- Experience providing support within a virtual environment (Hyper-V a plus)
- Active Directory administration experience required
- Professional experience, setting-up, upgrading, and supporting Windows machines
- Hardware installation, support, repair, and replacement experience
- Systems troubleshooting and support
- Experience working alongside third-party vendors
- Ability to pass drug and background screen prior to employment