Our client is one of the largest wholesalers in the North American region with an impressive portfolio of all the top brands we know and love! They are looking to bring on a Sr. System Engineer to their Baltimore location to assist with support and complex projects. One thing to note about this organization is its loyalty to employees- they go above and beyond to treat everyone like family and it is highly recognized and appreciated among those that work here!
As a senior engineer you will provide system administration and engineering for a primarily windows environment. A key area of responsibility will be around virtualization platforms; you will design, manage and maintain over 500+ virtual servers within multiple locations. You will work on projects including upgrades, configuration/patching, builds along with providing day-to-day support.
- At least 4+ years’ experience as a system engineer or system administrator in Windows environment
- Ability to administer and configure Active Directory and O365
- Experience managing and supporting VMware in a multi-datacenter environment (Version 5.5 or higher preferred)
- Experience supporting on or more of the following; Disaster Recovery systems, Storage (SAN), firewalls, load balancers, Citrix
- Cisco knowledge preferred (managing cisco network equipment, cisco ACI, Cisco data center core infrastructure)
- Linux knowledge a plus!
- Certifications a plus!