This is by far the most unique opportunity in the well-paying consulting arena without the typical stress associated with this industry! Truly the best of both worlds, you will get to experience web development for a variety of organizations working on the most interesting full stack solutions, with almost no travel, no pressure to up-sell or chasing billable hours.
You will be in the candy-land of tech surround by smart people, doing what you love! What could be better for your career and building public facing websites that our visited by millions of users, which would automatically become a part of your portfolio? You would participate in all pieces of the development life cycle. You would contribute to guidelines, processes and best practices of your rapidly growing team. While leading others and making major decisions you will maintain completely hands-on, performing .Net architecture and coding every day! This role would report directly to the Director of Development and would be responsible for the development and delivery of iAPPS® and custom web applications from identifying a concept to going live.
EVERY DAY CONTRIBUTION:
- Work with peers, junior staff and business development to architect solutions for their clients.
- Design, development, and performance testing of web applications using Microsoft Technologies based on timelines and best practices.
- Leading the team, with emphasis on best practices, company standards and training.
- Mentoring developers in providing them with training in iAPPS-based development.
- 7+ years of hands-on web development experience using Microsoft .NET Technologies
- Solid .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio (including debugging and performance testing in Team Foundation Server)
- SQL Server (2008 and higher is proffered)
- IIS / Hosting Environments
- Web Services, HTML, XML
- Microsoft Certifications
- Microsoft SharePoint Experience
- Content Management, Web Analytics, eCommerce and/or eMarketing Systems
An awesome candidate would have real expertise in .NET (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET) development skills, but would not be limited to that, They would bring web delivery skills to table along with database experience!