Our client is a large bank with a respected name and a long history of excellence. Their
name would be a strong addition any resume- they only hire the best and the brightest!
However, with a very competitive compensation package and great workplace culture
which, unlike most banks, allows for work life balance, this job is far more than a resume
builder. As such, it requires a solid technical background and experience with the
- Support experience with Dell, HP and Apple Workstations, Printers/Copiers & Laptops/Smart Phones
- Strong experience with Windows 7 and 10, Mac OS, and Linux Operating Systems
- Experience working with VMWare Virtual Desktops, Thin Clients, and Horizon View
- Being well versed in MS Office products and all major browsers
- Comfortable with Skype for Business, headsets/webcams, basic desk phone configuration
- Experience troubleshooting video conferencing equipment
- Comfortable supporting users through remote access tools
- Hardware and software procurement and asset management
- Proficient with new user setup
- Some understanding of software deployment practices and procedures AD management, token administration, patching
- Ability to identify common issues/inefficiencies and work towards stream-lining our processes.
- Experience with end user training on technology and the ability to communicate changes which will impact them.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Working knowledge of Windows 2010 Server, domain controllers, DNS, DFS, DHCP and WINS.
- Solid background in AD administration including group policies and security groups.
- Develop a cooperative relationship with end-users of all technical abilities.
- An “automate everything” attitude and desire for effective and efficient processes.
- Highly methodical and analytical approach to problem solving and evaluating technologies.
- Proficiency with/willingness to become an expert troubleshooter of any devices used on the trading floor