Our client company is one of the most famous manufacturers of outdoor equipment, with a well-known brand dating back over 40 years. With locations around the world, and several major projects underway, they are growing their internal IT team at record-breaking speed. With the recent release of several new and groundbreaking products, they are now beginning a technical transformation.
Each of these brand new, full-time positions come with amazing benefits, a family-friendly culture, tuition reimbursement, remote flexibility, bonus potential, and endless perks. With this said, they are looking for career-driven professionals who think outside the box in their search for solutions — true leaders at heart!
As they continue to grow their global portfolio and have many major projects planned for 2021, they are seeking a Sr. S4 Analyst to assist their business and IT teams in a global implementation of SAP S/4HANA. This resource will work directly with the Director of Supply Chain Operations to establish and assist in the standardization of SAP S4 processes. This resource must remain actively involved in both project planning and configuration of Manufacturing and Product Lifestyle systems.
- Providing strong Manufacturing & Operations leadership within enterprise SAP S4 environment
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to establish project scope, strategy, and process
- Partner with IT Leadership to gather requirements such as interviews, documentation, site visits, surveys and business models with managers and SME’s
- Work directly with business leaders and change management teams to align business strategy with process
- Implement new processes, re-engineer existing standards to ensure successful delivery of S4 projects and application roll-outs
- Reporting to Director of S4 Supply Chain Operations
- Partner with 3rd party vendors and implementation partners to complete successful 2+ year initiative to transition to SAP S4
- Work with cross functional global teams on company-wide SAP S4 initiatives
- 4+ years of experience working within mid to large manufacturing companies & MUST have SAP S4 experience
- Configuration experience required – including but not limited to PLM/PP/PM/MDM
- Experience in projects at medium to large manufacturing companies
- Past participation enterprise system implementation projects, providing detailed documentation
- On-call availability for project go-live and off-shift support
- Proficiency in MS Office Products
- Business process focused with professional communication and presentation ability