Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of aluminum and plastic products with a large presence in the United States. They are a leader in their industry, extremely progressive with their technology and procedures, using best practices across the board. For this particular engagement, they are looking for an SAP PI consultant with experience in EDI projects for a multi-faceted series of projects.
The primary project will be an SAP PI migration from PI 7.3 to 7.5, and then link this system to their SAP TM 8.1 system. The project will begin with a proof of concept phase using pre-existing PI and TM versions already within their organization.
From here, you will assist their internal team in various PI projects, including setting up message types & mapping within PI. You will also assist the internal teams with various, lower priority EDI projects.
- Proof of concept for PI to TM
- Size new PI instance
- Stand up new PI instance
- Migrate TM-related traffic from PI 7.3 to PI 7.5
- Set up PI new message types and mappings not related to TM
- Provide IDoc to X12 mappings to 3rd party EDI provider
- Ability to test in SAP related to EDI