Our client company is one of the most famous manufacturers of outdoor equipment, with a well-known brand dating back over 50 years. With locations around the world and several major projects underway, they are growing their internal IT team at record-breaking speed. With the recent release of several new and groundbreaking products, they are now in the middle of a technical transformation.
This is a highly visible role that will cover Global systems and projects, utilizing SAP, Microsoft, and other data and analytics tools. The role will assist with system updates, enhancements, implementations, and production support.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Develop and maintain technical and/or functional documentation to assist analysts and business users in designing & effectively/efficiently utilizing the solutions developed.
- Participate in the creation of migration functional designs Support functional design handoffs to development resources.
- Utilize and examine current transformation technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV, and SQL
- Assist with Development of BODS migration processes, document and communicate changes.
- Guide conversion test planning and execution for functional area Assist with data validation and defect resolution
- Work with developers on functional issue resolution
- Support data pre-cleansing (including harmonization/standardization)
- Support Work stream Integration on behalf of Data Readiness as well as coordinate and manage hand off points
- Provide data load status for their respective area
- Work alongside the Analytics Team, Business Partners, and Applications Team on projects and requirements from the business
- Generate and implement organizational standards relative to system enhancements, changes, issues, and problems
Requirements & Must-Haves:
- 5+ years of SAP Business Objects Data Services experience
- Strong implementation experience and deep knowledge in SAP Business Objects Data Services 4.2
- Hands-on experience with all of the SAP BODS application modules (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Proven track record working with SAP Information Steward (Data Insight, Metadata Management, Matapedia, and Cleansing Package Builder) to profile the data across different source systems and generating Data Quality Metrics like Completeness, Consistency, Conformity and Duplicates
- Expertise in ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) ,Data Quality and Data Profiling from source systems including Flat Files, XML, RDBMS, etc.
- Scripting experience with SQL, Python, R, or Java
- Experience in SAP HANA Information Modeling on SAP HANA Studio
- Certification in SAP Data Services is preferred
- Implementation experience in SAP Data Management
- Analytics and Visualization tools/Programming
- Snowflake, AWS Cloud, Azure Data Cloud, Google Big Query, etc.
- SAP Analytical Tools, SAC, BOBJ
- Understanding of HTTP protocol (method/response codes), REST/RESTful web services