Our client company is one of the most famous manufacturers of outdoor equipment with a well-known brand dating back over 50 years. With offices and retail locations around the world as well we several major projects underway, they are growing their internal IT team at record-breaking speed. With the recent release of several new and groundbreaking products, they are now in the middle of a technical transformation.
This company is seeking a direct-hire Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team immediately. This resource will focus on expanding and improving this company’s BI environment consisting of SAP, Snowflake, Microsoft, and other advanced analytics and reporting tools. This role will begin remotely but eventually ask for occasional onsite attendance for major project kick offs and meetings.
- Design, develop build visualizations and reports based on the user requirements
- Work directly with business users and various teams to help develop and mature business intelligence solutions, reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Independently manage end to end projects including requirement gathering, outlining scope, defining goals, and resource coordination
- Take part in developing and supporting on-prem Cloud technologies as well as cloud API provisioning and maintenance.
- Review all reports for data accuracy as well as provide support through data validation
- Work with the team to develop and support cloud and on-prem integration
- Utilize XML, JSON, CSV and SQL – any Java experience highly desirable
- Enforce organizational standards relative to system enhancements, changes, and issues
- Create and maintain technical & functional documentation for SAP development team
- Create use cases, test plans, test cases and test scripts to ensure system changes are in line with project objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred but not required
- At least 5 years of experience in BI, data extraction, and analysis.
- Experience with data analytic tools and analysis.
- Knowledge of SAP or ERP systems highly valued
- Must have experience with BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Snowflake experience highly valued