Our client company is one of the, most famous manufacturers of infant and child products. With locations around the world, and a name everyone recognizes they continuously work to perfect their eCommerce platform. With the recent release of several new and groundbreaking products, they are now beginning a technical transformation which has lead to over 10 full-time openings.
They are now seeking an SAP Basis Support Analyst to work alongside a small internal SAP team, rolling directly up to a technical architect. This person will remain actively involved in the interfacing and integration of the SAP landscape under direction of the manager.
- Provide basic Basis configuration and support
- Coordinate with SAP architecture team to integrate and support system applications
- Assist in planning, managing, and upgrades of SAP system
- Assist in IT Audits to ensure execution of change control policies, working with leadership to ensure best practices are followed
- Must be highly adaptable, energetic, and open to learning
- Experience with SAP R/3 Basis system administration, support, and maintenance
- Any prior experience to ERP implementation highly valued
- Exposure to iSeries/ AS400 administration a plus
- SAP systems security experience
- Fall short in any area? We need a go-getter open to self-study and coaching