About the Employer
This client is a world-wide healthcare product manufacturing giant with competitive salaries, fantastic benefits, and brand-new office space. They are known for their consistently low turnover due, in part, to their 10 year track record of paying out 100%+ of annual bonuses to their employees! Are you impressed yet? We thought so!
About the Role
As a standard BA role would, this role involves translating business processes/requirements into system functionality. You will support client functional areas by analyzing business needs, documenting requirements, and proposing, designing, and implementing solutions, often very complex in nature. You will also be asked to design non-standard solutions to accommodate requirements that are not addressed by standard SAP functionality.
You will be working on projects which run the gamut from both enhancing existing and implementing new functionality, to full-blown implementations as a result of a merger or acquisition. Our client wants to be sure that, while there is a lot of room for creativity, you will not be opposed to performing day to day support of the functional areas for which you are responsible. Your responsibilities will include working on the various integration points between the SAP module(s) they are supporting as well as various other SAP modules. The SAP module requirements include WM and EWM.
This role requires travel between Chicago area sites. Please see job responsibility bullet points below:
- Partnering with business stakeholders, understanding their needs, prioritizing efforts, recommending changes / innovations, serving as the main point of contact for your area of expertise.
- Gathering and documenting requirements and developing solutions using standard or custom SAP functionality. Recommending alternatives when multiple options are available.
- Performing SAP System Configuration, writing requirements for custom development, performing appropriate system tests (Unit Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing), writing system/user documentation, training end users on functionality.
- Troubleshooting system issues, analyzing processes, recommending course of action.
- Working with internal customer, training and coaching, mentoring of other SAP Business Analysts.
- Project Management – Planning, and organize priorities, meeting deadlines.
- Making sure departmental and governmental standards are followed at all times.
- Must have both, functional and configuration expertise in the following SAP Modules: Warehouse Management (WM) & Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
- Experience with SAP Release ECC 6.0.
- Has participated in two or more full life cycle SAP implementations.
- Must have experience serving as a functional lead on SAP related projects.
- Experience in SAP QM.
- Pharmaceutical experience, or working in a validated environment.